爱达荷州立大学中国学生学者联谊会

Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)

所有标记为“to”的讨论 (39)

讨论 回复 最新活动

How do I start a gluten free diet?

Pasta, bread and crackers all contain gluten, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy these foods in your diet.  Instead, switch to glu…

由sharondaffin74开始

0 2019 年9 月26日

How much weight can you lose on the lemon cleanse?

The Master Cleanse diet or the Lemon diet is a type of juice fast that is effective for quick weight loss. It is basically a detoxification…

由tanyajack开始

0 2019 年9 月25日

Which milk is best for weight loss?

Almond milk is a nutritious, low-calorie drink that’s become very popular. It is made by grinding almonds, mixing them with water and then…

由sharondaffin74开始

0 2019 年9 月25日

Is the Mediterranean diet a good way to lose weight?

You can lose weight on the Mediterranean Diet. New research coming from the now known PREDIMED study, a long-term nutritional intervention…

由ebisimark0013开始

0 2019 年9 月23日

How can I increase my calorie intake?

It provides a good balance of proteins, carbs and fats and is a good source of calcium, as well as other vitamins and minerals. For those t…

由sharondaffin74开始

0 2019 年9 月21日

Which fruits helps to gain weight?

Unlike other whole fruits, avocados are fairly calorie-dense and therefore a great food to help you gain weight. Just one large avocado p…

由ebisimark0013开始

0 2019 年9 月19日

Can Type 2 diabetes be controlled without medication?

Good glycemic control (that is, keeping sugar/carbohydrate intake low so blood sugar isn't high) can prevent long-term complications of typ…

由dharani0022开始

0 2019 年8 月31日

How many calories should I eat to lose weight with exercise?

In general, experts recommend reducing your average recommended calorie intake by 500 — as long as you don't eat fewer than 1,200 calories …

由ebisimark0013开始

0 2019 年8 月29日

Are Juice Detox good for you?

Low in calories and loaded with fibre, carrot juice is an ideal drink for losing weight. Consuming a glass full of carrot juice not only he…

由tanyajack开始

0 2019 年8 月29日

Which juice is best for weight loss?

This results in a large calorie deficit for many people, so juice diets do often lead toweight loss, at least in the short-term. The fewer…

由dharani0022开始

0 2019 年8 月29日

RSS

Local News

© 2024   Created by Webmaster.   提供支持

报告问题  |  用户协议