爱达荷州立大学中国学生学者联谊会

Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)

tanyajack 的讨论 (490)

已开始的讨论(490) 回复 最新活动

10 Natural Ways to Have Beautiful And Youthful Skin

A study published in the American Journal of Nutrition found women over 40 with the highest amount of vitamin C in their diet were less lik…

由 tanyajack 在 Discussions 中开始

0 2019 年5 月31日

How do you get past a weight loss plateau?

One of the main reasons why so many people struggle to lose weight is not because they are idle or greedy but because their muscles have be…

0 2019 年5 月30日

When should I be concerned about cholesterol?

The target cholesterol level for a normal, healthy adult is below 200 mg/dL, while levels between 200 mg/dL and 239 mg/dL are considered bo…

0 2019 年5 月30日

Can eyesight be improved naturally?

Eyes are the most delicate part of your body. Black eyes quickly appear from the smallest knock, pink eye infections are common, and eye tw…

0 2019 年5 月29日

Top 5 Awesome Nail Protein & Strengthens – Treatment For Nail Fungus

Fungal infections are very common (there are more than 1 million cases per year in India alone) and typically occur when one’s immunity is…

0 2019 年5 月29日

17 Things I did to Regrow my Lost Hair

Keep your hair care as simple as possible. You can pre-condition your hair with coconut or almond oil and then shampoo. Plus, you can repla…

0 2019 年5 月28日

Top Tips For Hair Growth - Stop Hair Loss & Regrow Hair

I absolutely love hair rinses. They are so nourishing to hair follicles that they stimulate new hair growth. So if you are desperately tryi…

0 2019 年5 月28日

What causes loss of skin elasticity?

Beginning at age 20, your skin produces about 1 percent less collagen each year. In your mid-20s, your skin starts to turn over more slowly…

0 2019 年5 月28日

What exercise burns the most belly fat?

You are probably familiar with the high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet known as the ketogenic diet, or the keto diet for short. People are enth…

0 2019 年5 月27日

How can I get a flat stomach in 3 days at home?

Basically, your body feeds on energy that comes primarily from glucose, which is stored in the body as glycogen. The idea behind the keto d…

0 2019 年5 月27日

RSS

Local News

© 2024   Created by Webmaster.   提供支持

报告问题  |  用户协议