De'Vine: World Of Shadows Free Download [Patch]
Download >>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
THIS IS A JRPG WITH FULL CARD AND FARMING SYSTEMS!
- The Ancients were beings of enormous power each created on their own accord. Negative energy that lies dormant for too long within varying dimensions finds a host and thereby creating an ancient.
These Ancients threatened both Heaven and Hell. For the first and only time in all existance, Angels and Demons came together to create a trinket so strong that they only allowed those with human blood to possess it.
- That is when Amos, being obsessed with the Ancients, created a blood ritual and had 2 sons of his own. Both half-demon and half-human. They were able to wield this powerful amulet and do his bidding to seal the Ancients.
But alas, Amos' plan to sacrifice Kuan was revealed and instead Chung gave his own life to save him. Nevertheless a portal was opened to the mortal realm and an invasion of demons scourged the land.
- 1000 years later, Kuan awoke from his sealed prison after Master Sage Tenoch's seal shattered. Priestess Audie and Master Sage Oat quickly but with great caution take him in and hope that he can be the new "Hero" of this age.
For just as it does every 1000 years, Lucifer sends an invasion of demons to try and reclaim the mortal realm as a stepping stone to Heaven.
- From here on, it is up to Kuan to stop the invasion and put an end to malevolence once and for all!
- Fast paced battle system with over 20 playable characters. All having their own sets of skills and classes.
- React quickly with 6 preset skills that are hotkeys into your controller or keyboard. 1-6... 6 being alchemy bag for all characters.
- Real-Time action combat or Turn-Based you choose!
- No resources aside from TP which only parents one ultimate skill. The other 4 are all situational. So think before you act!!!
- Customize your character by changing their class, a well balanced equipment system with major perks for all big 3 armor types, flasks to increase parameters.
- Armor system has varying potentials. For example, any class can wear any armor. Give your DPS heavy armor to keep them alive longer in combat!
- Buffs mean everything. Without them hard difficulties are essentially impossible.
- 4 Difficulty settings.
- Random encounters... They can be turned completely OFF. Aside from dungeons and even then they are limited to 2-3 per floor.
- Collect essences from rare versions of World Map monsters.
- Forge the essences into cards using the Cardcrafting station in your Headquarters.
- Take those said cards into a one of hundreds of card battles throughout the land.
- Select up to 7 cards per battle. With a limiting power of 25. Better quality cards use MORE power.
- Defeat 7 Card Hubs throughout the world to face up against the Card Champions in Tarn.
- Rewards after each victory and the NPC's even talk smack during the battle!
- Till the land anywhere in farm area of your Headquarters.
- 30+ different crops to plant! Water them and watch them grow. Will take patience... Of course.
- Excellent yield that can make you quite a bit of mula!
- A chicken coop where you can raise chickens. Get Eggs or if the ratio is right, get more hens and roosters!
- A livestock farm where you can raise cows and sheep! Get wool or milk, and again, if the ratio is right more animals!
Title: De'Vine: World of Shadows
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 4 May, 2018
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
divine world of shadows
I definitely recommend this game. The developer is friendly, engages with players, listens to suggestions and is really invested in the game, releasing new features and fixing bugs.
The story is very short, you can complete it in a few hours. However, the sidequests and additional content the game provides will give you hours of enjoyment. Although I have to admit that I felt somewhat disappointed with the story, not because it was bad, but because of how short it was, it left me wanting to know more about the lore and what's going to happen next. On the other hand, that's good on its own way, I'm looking forward to next installment in the series.
Considering this game was made with RPG Maker, software mainly used for making RPGs, I was very impressed by the level of variety and detail that was put into it. I didn't know it was possible to achieve something like this with RPG Maker. There's a lot of different stuff to do. You can tell a lot of effort was made into implementing all this different gameplay mechanics.
My only complaint is the relationship development between the main character and his love interest. The romance felt somewhat forced, when the romantic feelings were revealed I was like: "Wait, what? why?". Perhaps if the story was longer there would have been more room for developing the romance trough it.. Bottom line - WAY WORTH THE MONEY. Bug free and lots of content.
Positives: Enough to do of enough kinds that its hard to get bored. Survival mechanics, crafting of all kinds, fishing, farming, quests, and puzzles. And its all profitable if you bother with it. Card game too. The open world is seriously huge. There is a contiguous underworld. But you can fast travel if you like. Lots of recruitable characters. Steam achievements equate to in-game, permanent stat increases. I haven't beat the game yet, but there is a new game+ option on clear.
Neutrals: There's a unique feature where you can switch a characters class at any time, shuffling their abilities accordingly to suit a situation. For example you can play your main as a tank, healer, or glass-cannon. Take your pick. I really like it, but this might irritate purists. The story has some unique elements. In the end you're still roaming the world and killing big-bads, but without spoiling too much, you're not a very nice guy, and up against a threat that is different from the standard angel and demon archetypes.
Negatives: Again, I haven't beat the game, but there doesn't appear to be progression of any sort with weapons - no associated vendors, finds, or crafting recipes. This appears to be an intentional part of the final build as leveling is sufficient to maintain attack at a high enough level to contend with enemies. For such a thoroughly complete and expansive game, this is an otherwise mystifying choice by the developer. The interface is workable, but not very good. One or two many button clicks to do some basic stuff.
Negatives aside, this is overwhelmingly a worthwhile add to your library. Honestly feels kind of like Skyrim ported over to RPG maker. I'm having lots of fun.
SLAYAWAY CAMP NOW LIVE!:
TODAY IS THE DAY!. SPACE TYRANT IS OUT TODAY!!!
Hey Slayaway Camp fans! We're so pumped to tell you that our good friends in the Seattle Blue Wizard studio have released the game they've been toiling over for what seems like 1000 years: SPACE TYRANT.http://store.steampowered.com/app/562230/Space_Tyrant/
For the cold, calculated thinkers of Slayaway Camp, the only logical next-step to terrorizing a lakeside campground is to conquer all of space with an iron fist and powered up laser gun. Space Tyrant is a hilarious fast paced space strategy game that is designed to be played in quick sessions.
It's out on the Steam store today with a 20% launch discount, and even features a couple familiar faces!http://store.steampowered.com/app/562230/Space_Tyrant/
Spread the Word!. Become a Slayaway Camp Killer!
Hello, slayers! We are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the #SkullfaceAndMe photo contest! Pose with Skullface in your creepiest, most slasheriffic outfit and you could be made into a REAL in-game Slayaway Camp killer! Check out Mr. Candyworms awesome photo above, he's our first official entry into the contest to become a Slayaway Killer :)
Contest Rules. The 'OMG BUGFIXES YEY!' Update (v.1.6.3)
Hey Killers! We hope your spring is full of stuff that has sprung. We have been working hard on the Android release of the game and getting it ready to launch in closed beta very soon, but also have been making sure we have some cool stuff coming for Steam too, starting with a quick update that fixes some small issues that you have kindly reported to us! For your patience and kindness, Skullface will kill you last.
SWEET NEW DLC'S COMING SOON!!. SOME BUG FIXES!
Wanted to post a special update today that fixes some bugs and prepares for something special to be coming very soon. Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect:
- BUGFIX: we had this weird issue where sometimes after a bonus kill the game would go to a black screen. This was due to the darkness of the universe coagulating in your computer device causing its internal circuitry to not know what to do next with its life... We input some code to help your computer come to terms with the meaninglessness of the universe and so the black screen no longer happens.
- NEW FEATURE - Randomize Killer! You can now select an option from the options menu that will randomize the killer you're using every time a new level begins. Do this when you have a bunch of killers and want to add some more surprises to your already surprisey life! (Had to pull this for now as it was having some issues and we didnt want the other fixes to wait while we fixed those issues.)
- NEW LOCALIZATION! You can now play the game in Simplified Chinese. We're working on getting the store page text converted as well, but for now feel free to switch to Chinese in the language selector!
- NEW FEATURE: "Message Window" - we've added a special notification window that appears on the shelf screen with any important announcements, game updates, new content, or emergency information. It's pretty integrated right into the game, basically the Tombkeeper pops up to tell you a thing. We have setup a one-time announcement for the PS4/XBox version just to inform players who don't normally check the forums, etc. Once you have seen a message you wont be shown it again, so no worries about eternal spamness or anything horribly horrific like that. We'll also try to use it to give you some special holiday killer kodes from time to time etc. :)
- LEVEL CHANGE: Movie 8 - Deleted Scene #2 (changed layout of level)
- PLUS: More bug fixes, optimizations and SUPER ULTIMATE SECURITY updates to make your time in Slayaway Camp more enjoyable and stable across the board.
These update should now be available! Keep your eyes peeled for a very special announcement coming on Friday the 13th... that's next week! (http://www.slayawaycamp.com)
. THE ‘DEADLY BLESSING’ UPDATE (v1.08)
Just wanted to let you know while EVERYONE ELSE was either flipping out or cheering heartily about the voting results of some sort of Electrical College something or other (sounds pretty deadly, but we’ve got a game to make, people), we were hard at work plugging away on cool new updates for Slayaway Camp. Here’s a list of what you can find in the latest version!
UPDATES MADE. "THE BASKETBALL DIE-ARIES" UPDATE (v1.02)