Worms World Party Remastered Free Download [addons]
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Imagine taking the perfect online gaming experience and one of the most popular Worms games ever made, adding a touch of Steam achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, full controller support; a little sprinkle of 1080p / 60FPS, all rounded off with enhanced weapon sounds effects and an improved frontend. And you have Worms World Party Remastered.
With both single player and up to 6 players leading their worms into manic multiplayer mayhem, this unique, wacky, outrageous, addictive and deadly (to Worms anyway) combat game is remastered and ready for action.
- Access the fantastic "Wormpot" which gives you over 1000 different game styles. All modes are available offline, online, or a mixture of both!
- Over 20 Multiplayer missions: players can now team up with a buddy to tackle cooperative missions where working together is the only way to twin. Alternatively, check out the competitive missions and fight in specially prepared scenarios.
- Single player and multiplayer, 2-6 players either local or online.
- It’s a veritable feast with nearly 60 weapons, ranging from the relatively calorie-free bazooka to the full fat concrete Donkey. Oh man!
- If you’re late to the party scene, don’t worry. Our friendly training section will soon have you dancing with the rest of us.
- Shiny 1080p graphics with 60 fps
- Enhanced weapon sound effects
- Cloud Saves
- Full Controller Support
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
- Quickstart Game - get to play quickly with predefined team and weapon set against AI (Wormbots).
- Training - host different disciplines in which to train. You work against the clock.
- Missions - ranged between easy and hard. Custom terrains for won missions unlock for normal games.
- Time Attack - Missions but with different ways to complete them. The player must figure out which one is the fastest.
- Deathmatch challenge – similar to normal games. Player take on a number of computer teams in an ever-increasing spiral of difficulty. Rewards given to high ranked teams.
Title: Worms World Party Remastered
Genre: Action, Indie, Strategy
Team17 Digital Ltd
Team17 Digital Ltd
Release Date: 16 Jul, 2015
worms world party remastered connecting to host. worms world party remastered windows 10 fix. worms world party remastered resolution. worms world party remastered water fix. worms world party remastered resolution change. worms world party remastered torrent скачать. worms world party remastered crash fix. worms world party remastered. worms world party remastered crack download. como jugar worms world party remastered online. worms world party remastered se tilda. worms world party remastered white screen. worms world party remastered windows 10 white screen. worms world party remastered skachat. worms world party remastered unlock. worms world party remastered mods. worms world party remastered portable. worms world party remastered win 7. worms world party remastered achievements. worms world party remastered freeze. worms world party remastered metacritic. worms world party remastered requisitos. worms world party remastered steam key. worms world party remastered linux. worms world party remastered keyboard controls. worms world party remastered controller support. worms world party remastered ps4. worms world party remastered error agua. worms world party remastered (184.108.40.206) (gog). worms world party remastered maps. worms world party remastered mega. worms world party remastered gog. worms world party remastered save. worms world party remastered key. worms world party remastered spolszczenie. worms world party remastered steam. worms world party remastered msvcp110.dll. worms world party remastered editor. worms world party remastered ita. worms world party remastered freeze water. worms world party remastered patch download
Probably the worst remaster in the history of gaming. No zoom? Really? What's the point of HD when everything is so tiny you can't see anything?
Not to talk about the general buggy implementation. And controller support? Good luck with that if you buy this.. buggy just like others said. I loved the old version, but this version is impossible to be played on Windows 10. 1 of 10 games can be loaded, and most of the games, when loaded, have a white rectangle on the right that you can't do anything about it. For me the alt tab does not work. I have to kill the process and load again. Can't play... Additionally to that, I cannot change the settings as the save button is not accessible.... Game was bugged. A black and white glitchy menu appears when you try to edit teams. In short, the game is broken. Seems the problem from november is still present, making it unplayable.
Update #11 (version 0.16):
This is our first update concerning progression in the game. It's just a basic framework, but we will be filling it up the next week, along with implementation of the game difficulty option.
Currently we have the first few challenges for unlocking classes and we are ready to count some simple statistics in the game. More unusual stuff will come later.
The classes remain unlocked in this version for the sake of testing, but you can still check your numbers to see, how are you progressing towards the different classes. We will appreciate any info about how quickly (or slowly) are you gaining those numbers. Any suggestions to lower or pump up the numbers are welcome.
- Initial implementation of in-game challenges (achievements). Check Mighty Maximus in the Camp.
- New and more unified design of menus in camp.
- Damage done by Cyclops' Laser Eye and Arcane Ball is affected by spell damage.
- Fixed bug where player gets stuck when flying over banana peel in the final level.
- Deadzone setting for gamepads was split into two settings - deadzone for analog sticks and deadzone for analog triggers. This should help people having issues with triggers on the Xbox one controller.
. Update #1 (version 0.7)
Our first update!
We were pretty busy last week contacting press and youtubers and managing all the stuff needed for the Early Access release. So this update contains mostly fixes of the major bugs reported by the players and some polishing.
Thanks everybody for their feedback, suggestions and all the positive reviews!
SlimeHead Boss Fixes
- Boss chest with loot is spawned when boss is killed.
- Spawns large soul when killed which resurrect one of the players if dead.
- Boss attacks does smaller knockbacks so players should not get knocked to the pit so easily.
- Boss attacks properly hits enemies.
- You cannot roll/evade through wave of thorns attack. Use jumps!
- Fixed bug where slimeballs spawned by the boss could get invisible and stuck above the pit.
- Slimeballs don't ignore decoy anymore and can be frozen.
- Changed head/body proportions of barbarian and assassin classes.
- Chests now have only 2 phases when lockpicking.
- Fanfare when chest is opened is not so loud.
- Iron boots can open chests without lockpicking.
- Iron boots breaks spikes.
- New shrinking disease.
- Skeletons has smaller chance to spawn torso on death.
- Jumping potion: gives jumping disease (which grants double jump if untreated).
- Exploding barrels are spawned immediately when a player gets pyroman curse.
- Options menu highlights different controls bound to the same keyboard key.
- Turtle shell armor now drops pizza on hit (yay!)
- Fixed a bug, when whirlwind and charged attacks did not hit/push enemies.
- You can't roll/evade through spikes without taking damage anymore.
- When exiting level players won't take damage while level statistics menu is shown.
- Stomper enemy: stomps from jumps now hit other enemies in the area as well.
Pirate class is still under construction. We at least added, that rum disappears after usage, so pirate can use potions now.
We plan to focus on items next week to add some more variety.
. Rampage Knights update 1.6
Merry Christmas! Here's a little present for those of you who can't imagine family holiday without gutting demons and crushing skeleton skulls. We've added several new deadly contraptions and life threatning conditions to amp up the challenge of the deadly depths of the dark castle! Endless mode didn't make it to this update but we will bring it in the next one.
- New mid-game boss Pits and the Pendulum.
- You can now view some basic statistics of your hero in the camp (total kills, rooms explored etc). Look at the chalkboard on the wagon next to Mighty Maximus.
- It's snowing in the enchanted forest!
- You can now encouter new rooms with dangerous objects: rolling spikeballs, fire spitting gargoyles, and acid spitting pipes.
- New type of shop with unique powerful items. Vampire shop sells various buffs for your hero but you have to pay with your vitality!
- New blessing Lightning Fast: You move fast around and swing all weapons with maximum speed.
- New blessing Finder's Luck: You have a big chance for loot from enemies and decorations.
- New blessing Blessing of Vigor: You get full health in every new room.
- New blessing Heavenly Protection: You get all immunities.
- New disease Food Poisoning: Eating food makes you sick (HP -1).
- New disease Fat Disease: Food randomly makes you fat and slow. You destroy your armor and belt and you cannot wear a new one until you loose weight.
- New disease Big Feet Disease: Your swolen feet destroy your boots but you kicks and stomp harder.
- New disease Chicken Disease: Sometimes you need to lay an egg. You cannot help it!
- New curse Alchemist's Nightmare: All potions have random effect on you.
- New curse Cursed Treasures: Demons are springing out of opened chests.
Fixes & changes
- Protector's plate armor has finite durability.
- Beam from Demonic Eye familiar does not hit the other player in co-op and its power is more balanced.
- Magic carpet speed raised from 80 to 100.
- Magic carpet is not visible at the bottom of screen in the final boss fight.
- Mysterious potion does not keep empty replenishing potion in inventory if replenishing effect is triggered.
- Fixed a problem with players not showing in Steam client's "recent games".
- Fixed a bug when host could crash if client disconnects while joining public online game. We still don't know why clients disconnects, but at least it should not crash the host anymore.
. Update #17 (version 0.22)
List of the changes:
- Steam achievements. When you unlock a challenge, corresponding Steam achievement is also unlocked. When you first start this update the game will upload all unlocked challenges to the Steam. Reseting player progress in the settings menu will reset only the in-game challenges and rewards, but it will not reset the Steam achivements.
- Insane difficulty is more difficult. There are more spikes and pits in the castle and players get random disease or curse at the beginning of every level.
- Man at War challenge unlocks Shadow World. Talk to Tim, the Alchemist in the camp. Shadow World is a crazy broken mode for players who are able to beat insane difficulty. Don't take it too seriously :)
- New achievement Through Looking-Glass.
- Assassin doesn't receive throwing weapons at the start anymore.
- Assassin with fatigue does roll now instead of doing nothing when you press evade button.
- Players which completed Uncle Scrooge challenge start with 25 coins.
- Rewards for challenges should be complete now. Also there are new hats and faces to unlock.
- A hero skin suspiciously resembling Coach is back!
- Weapon prices have been adjusted to make them more affordable.
- Health of enemies and damage of their attack have been adjusted. The enemies should die faster, but they hit slightly harder. This should speed up the combat, but also make it riskier.
- Minor fixes of graphical glitches on rampart.
- Hero stats on TAB shows name of the current level.
- The engine has an improved way to handle frame control when Vsync is enabled. Hopefully this will help people who experience FPS stuttering here and there.
. Update #16 (version 0.21)
New features and changes:
- Local co-op is supported now. It runs in shared screen instead of split screen. Players must leave room together. This feature required many changes and hacks in the code so bugs and crashes should be expected. Please test thoroughly if you can.
- In local co-op HUD is rearranged to show elements for both player.
- In local co-op both players share the same profile. Kills and other statistics are counted together. It doesn't matter who completes a challenge, it is triggered only once and both players benefit from the reward.
- Local co-op supports save/load the same way single-player does. You can quit a game and continue later.
- All bosses are enabled again.
- Fights with mid-game bosses are not started automatically. Slime Head wakes up when he's hit for the first time. Dragon breaks through the wall when a dragon egg is destroyed. Legion is triggered by a lever. This gives the players time to prepare.
- Adjusted HP of the bosses to make them tougher. Also the bosses have bonus HP in co-op (previously only the final boss had higher HP in co-op).
- Slime Head's "push roar" is shorter, but stronger.
- Slime Head doesn't close his eye immediately after hit to give players chance to hit him more often.
- Totems of Death have higher HP in co-op mode.
- Beholder enemy is fixed. It has a proper melee and ranged attack now and spawns some demons on death.
- Bean of Unnatural Growth is no longer playing male animation for female character when its effect triggers.
- Spellbooks have smaller chance to drop.
- Hero stats on TAB show currently selected difficulty.
- Input from all gamepads is merged together in menus so any player can control the menus when playing local co-op.
- Female character has proper skins for different armors and classes.
- Giants have different sounds and weapons. Giant Skeleton does poison damage. Nether Lord does cold damage. Giant Devil does fire damage.
- NPC in camp have some sounds.
- New faces: Cyborg (male and female version), Ash, Bearded Lady.
- HITS counter shows its effect on damage.
- Fixed room maps, where enemies could spawn out of reach (without levitation).
. Rampage Knights update 1.3
This update makes the changes from the "Beta" version public along with other small fixes.
We have been working on improvements and fixes of the networking implementation to address lags some people are experiencing in online co-op. We have completly rewritten big chunk of the multiplayer implementation and the code that synchronizes inputs between the host and the client.
We have implemented several new optimizations that should help the game run better in online mode and also on slower computers and notebooks. These are major changes with possible unforseen consequences, so if you experience any issues or crashes please report them in the Community Hub's Discussions.
There is a new "Network rate" option available in the game. The option specifies how frequently the game sends packets between the host and the client. We recommend keeping the network rate at "fast" unless you experience some networking issues. (For example, if you are on wi-fi network and you see freezes or lags, you can try to set the network rate to medium.) Slower network rates are less demanding on your connection but the movement of enemies and other player may seem more jerky.
Gameplay changes and fixes:
- Assassin always uses stomp on ghoul heads instead of assassination skill.
- Ghoul heads cannot be hit by melee attacks. You can kill them by stomping or dashing.
- Pirate's parrot cannot hit ghoul heads lying on the ground.
- Damage taken after drinking Mountainer's Schnaps potion does not hit hero's armor or divine shield.
- Effects from Mountainer's Schnaps and Buff from the Pit are stackable.
- When pirate gets drunk by drinking from keg, the regeneration is triggered immediately.
- Achievement Friendship is Magic is now properly rewarded in local co-op game.
- Mod items are showing proper (big) icon in the "last acquired" panel.
- Victory screen scroll is no longer cut off in 4:3 resolution.
- Fixed bug where skins from items and status effects were not applied properly during ressurect animation in online co-op.
- Sometimes in online co-op with high pings the "death fanfare" was played twice or it was played even if no hero really died. This could also happen for sound played when a golden chest was opened. This bug is now fixed.
- Complete rewrite of multiplayer implementation and input synchronization between the host and the client to address lags some people are experiencing.
- Added "Network rate" option to control frequency of network updates between the host and the client.
- Fixed "desync" and "input frame mismatch" errors.
- Fixed crash when trying to continue saved online game on clients.
If you were participating in the "Beta" build, we recommend you to switch back to public version. We may use the beta branch for testing in future which can make the game more unstable and bugged temporarily.
How to switch back to public version:
- In your Steam library, right click on Rampage Knights and click "Properties".
- Select "BETAS" tab. Click the list below and select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs." item in the list.
- Click close. Steam should automatically switch to non-beta build. You should see "Rampage Knights" instead of "Rampage Knights [beta]" in your Steam library.
. Rampage Knights update 1.5
In this update we finally bring public online games and lobby browser to the game. Enjoy wonderful world of online gaming with strangers!
- Online lobby browser. The list of games is sorted by distance. For best latency choose games from the beginning of the list.
- You can choose to host public or private games. Public games are visible to all players and can be joined by anyone. Private games can be joined only by people from your friend list.
- You can use emotes to communicate with strangers in multi-player. The emotes menu is opened by E key on keyboard by default (Dpad-Up on controller).
- Support for more DirectInput controllers without need to configure them in Steam Big Picture mode. This should also fix issues with Logitech RumblePad 2 being detected by Steam but not detected by the game.
- Mysterious Potion cannot trigger Grand Vizier's Terrifying Transmutator effect anymore.
- Columns do not hide familiars in one of the "pet shops" anymore.
- Casting magic while standing on Flying Carpet won't temporarily change the player's speed anymore.
- A beam from Demonic Eye familiar works properly in the final boss room.
- Mighty Foot no longer spawns from a demonic altar if player has curse immunity.
- Fixed a bug when player got stuck after he used Scroll of Builder in the room before the final boss encounter and walked over the edge.
- Fixed description of Syringe. It gives 20 HP regeneration, not full regeneration.
- Surgery cloth renders properly now when you pick up Mechanical Arms while standing on Flying Carpet.