Voronium - Locust Sols Free Download [Keygen]
Download ->>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Voronium - Locust Sols takes place on a planet far from our known world. In the wake of mankind’s destruction of the earth a quest to find a new home has begun. Due to the enormous distances of space, this expedition is lead by machines and highly sophisticated AI all relaying on Voronium.
Voronium is a material, so versatile and energy dense it defies the laws of physics. It’s the energy source that replaced all others. But though the universe is vast – mankind and their AI are not the only species interested in the energy. Your job is to secure the Voronium mining operations, and destroy anything that gets in the way.
The game is made solely for VR and it mixes two classic genres of game-play. Tower defense and First person shooter (VR Style). The game contains the following features:
- Tower-defense gameplay (protect the base)
- First person gameplay – participate in the defending in VR FPS mode
- Tech-noir storyline driving the game forward
- Free placement of towers on all flat areas in the landscape
- Evolving tech-tree, various weapons and upgrades
- Multiple opponent types – different behavior requires different tactics
- Enemies attack player back using rocks, drones, and jumping melee attacks
- Enemies are hive-minded, attacking one trigger agro
- Unique twirling gesture for swapping weapons in FPS mode
Title: Voronium - Locust Sols
Genre: Action, Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 16 Nov, 2018
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 8
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX-1050
- Storage: 1800 MB available space
voronium - locust sols. voronium - locust sols
I bought it and it\u2019s totally worth it!
Awesome experience in my Oculus Rift! Finally a great VR tower defense game!. I LIKE this game! The combination of FPS and TD is really good. I'm an average FPS player and my favorite casual game is tower defense and at first I was a bit skeptic if this might work, but I'm surprised how well it does. The devs seems passionate about the game so my only wish is more creeps to shoot at.. oh, and a 1v1 moba style gamemode would be awesome! \ud83d\ude42. It's the only VR shooter so far that doesn't make me motion sick - they nailed it!
I love the combo of a shooter with the strategy element of tower defense, somehow it balances the action-packed shooting.
. I bought it and it\u2019s totally worth it!
Awesome experience in my Oculus Rift! Finally a great VR tower defense game!. This is good fun! Similarly priced VR-titles are a bit more like tech demos, but this is actually a game with original gamelplay. It's a solid VR shooter, which essentially replaces free movement with tower defense, allowing you to take manual control of and switch between towers. Solid look and feel, nice humor, does not take itself too seriously.. This is good fun! Similarly priced VR-titles are a bit more like tech demos, but this is actually a game with original gamelplay. It's a solid VR shooter, which essentially replaces free movement with tower defense, allowing you to take manual control of and switch between towers. Solid look and feel, nice humor, does not take itself too seriously.. Just starting playing but it's pretty polished. Plays like a RTS where you take control of a tower and then it becomes more like a wave shooter. Graphics are clean & pro, sound is good and shooting is satisfying.. Making it all the way to the end was hard, very hard.
I can't wait to see what the game will become during Early Access when they add more creep and weapons.. I bought the game as a present for a friend of mine and he said it was one of the best VR games he got to play recently. Definitely good as a gift.. Wow, I thought it was just a wave shooter! But it's also tower defence at the same time.
Rockets and Shields – adding new weapons:
After our Early Access launch we had a Monday morning coffee to decide what should we do next.
We all agreed that now it's time to make the interaction with the world more interesting.
So this week we will be spending experimenting and building different weapon systems for the PDS.
The first two are rockets and shields.
- Rocket launcher - shoots in a ballistic trajectory rather than straight line, and hits multiple enemies by it's explosion.
- Shield - a way to defend yourself from the rocks flying at you. In addition to adding a shield we are experimenting with changing the hit area of the rocks so it will be possible to avoid them by steeping aside and dodging.
Here are short videos to show you what we have got so far:RocketsShields and dodging
Check out the full post: https://voronium.com/rockets-and-shields-adding-new-weapons/
. More polishing
Lot's of polishing again + one very annoying issue fixed.
Here are the major improvements:
- Improved game menu
- Remade visuals for prolog (Hit "reset storyline" in the menu to watch, but it will erase your progress)
- Hitpoints/Time-indicator on PDS guns counter recoil
- Added spectator mode
- Added commentaries: Tower down, Strider down
- "Get out of the Console"
- Fix for the PDS arms being on the way when shooting
About the arms being on the way - after watching a few folks playing the game is was clear we must make the arms move away.
The initial idea was to attach the rotation to the headset location, but then you won't be able to see the beauty of the arm and won't get same feeling about their size.
Eventually we decided to attach the rotation to the guns, so you still have the chance to look around and see the mech arms around you.
Please tell us in the comments what do you think of the fix?
Credit to Moyasisyamo for the drawing. Voronium is live!
Voronium is officially published now and you can get it on Steam.
The plan for next few hours:
1. To post the release notes of an update we made just a few hours ago
2. To upload another update with a fix for rotation of the arms rotation. Polishing update
Lot's of polishing was done since last update.
Here are the major improvements:
- Added music to combat scenes and improved sounds all over the game
- Improved visuals of game start, when getting out of the cryo chamber
- Improved HUDs - updated hitpoint indicator on creeps and towers, new visuals for virtual hands
- Autonomous tower controllers - when possessing an autonomous tower they are more intuitive to control
- Improved level selection menu
- Improved landscape visual effects and added sand storms
- Storlyline fixes
- Fixed laser beams being caped
- No more shooting through things
Looking forward to the release in 20 hours!
Will squeeze as many more improvements as we can.
Meanwhile are welcome to join our Discord server and get ready:https://discord.gg/FPRVqB
We are happy to announce that today we have released a new update to Voronium. This is a small update containing the following:
* Minor adjustments to visuals
* Snap-turn in Argus and Zeus (click left/right on controller thumb/joy-sticks)
* Light level loading improvements (remove visual glitches)
We hope you're gonna like it!
Rocksmith 2014 Sublime - Santeria download for pc ocean of games
PROJECT AZRIEL download for pc [full version]
Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED full crack [cheat]
Sakura MMO Torrent
Zombie Hobby VR Ativador download [Crack Serial Key
Bloody and cruel story of toys download by apunkagames
Intelligence: Dogs - OST download low mb
Alien Arena - Map Pack 4 full crack [Crack Serial Key
Houston, We Have Spinach! download link pc
Rocksmith 2014 Edition Remastered Bob Marley amp; The Wailers - Cou...