Super Multitasking Free Download [cheat]
Download >>> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
Super Multitasking is an experience like no other. Using just a single controller or keyboard and a split screen display, you will control up to 4 minigames simultaneously. Standard Mode begins with one minigame at a time and gets more difficult the longer you last. Make even one mistake and the game is over! If this seems too daunting--or not daunting enough--you can customize the difficulty of both the minigames and the multitasking independently, from Easy all the way to Maximum!
Since everyone approaches multitasking differently, it's as much fun to watch as it is to play. It's great for streaming! Your viewers will be wowed by your skills, and they'll laugh at your failures! It's great at parties! Pass the controller around and find your Multitask King! Share Super Multitasking with your friends, and watch as they excel...or don't!
Next, you can take on Challenge Mode! It features 42 scripted Challenges that start off easy, but get tougher and tougher! You'll spend hours figuring out the best ways to navigate, attack, and finally conquer them! Can you get through all of them without breaking your controller? Try Speedrun Challenge Mode, which has you racing the clock to clear them all in one go! Support for Steam Leaderboards will have you racing other players as well!
Want to set up your own scenarios, either for practice or for amusement? There's a full-featured Practice Mode that allows you to set up the minigames any way you like! You can design your own challenges, work on a particular weakness, or torture your friends!
- Built-in tournament support for up to 24 players
- Support for over 100 unique Steam Leaderboards
- Challenge yourself to unlock 33 Steam Achievements
- Five Bonus Modes offer even more ways to enjoy the unique experience
Unlock your hidden potential, and enjoy hours of thrills alone or with friends, in Super Multitasking! b4d347fde0
Title: Super Multitasking
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie
Release Date: 22 Feb, 2018
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, equivalent, or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 200 series, AMD Radeon HD 5000 series, Intel HD Graphics 4000, equivalent, or better
- Storage: 200 MB available space
super multitasking game. super mom multitasking. super par multitasking. Super Multi Task speed. super multi task meaning
I played the original on XBLA and this version at conventions. It's such a simple idea, I wish I had thought of it.
Think Wario Ware meets Alt+Tab, but where the minigames all feel like good ol Atari 2600 games. Very simple one button (or one control) games, but then you have to play two of them at once. Then three. Then four. Then you're asked a math problem for absolutely no good reason.
Not content with just the arcade game, there are also challenges that have set criteria, as well as a robust practice mode that can help hone your skills for when you go on Twitch and want to show off how awesome you are at multitasking, only to then fail in the first 30 seconds and get all exasperated on camera, and then chat will make fun of you. Point out to chat that they're not actually watching you, they're really reading up on something else in another tab.
The game does not seem "unfair", at least at the normal levels. Every rule in a minigame that is demonstrated stays that way, they just get faster and more frequent. The game does not screw you, you screw yourself by not hitting that tennis ball oh so perfectly with the face buttons while trying to play Pong with the right thumbstick. (In the Math question, for instance, I have never seen it ask for which number is lower, only for which one is greater.)
I love it, I hate it, I want to break my controller, but instead, I just hit Retry.. Hey , this is pretty fun ^^
Its chaotic, and perhaps lacks music you be the judge of that.
It's a good concept , reminds me of the Warioware games and how you frantically try to solve the games lol.
worth a go, this might be a great game for streamers.
note * it has a custom layout for the button images on screen for EVERY controller.
PS4 , STEAM controler, XBOX and GENERIC
Super Multitasking 2.0.1 update released:
Super Multitasking Steam/Windows 2.0.1 has been released as of 4/26/2018.
The following changes were made in this version:
- The game has been split into separate 32-bit and 64-bit versions. This was done to temporarily work around an issue that is causing Steam Leaderboards not to work when using the 32-bit Steam API in combination with the Facepunch.Steamworks library (Super Multitasking uses this for SteamWorks support). As a result, 64-bit users can now once again use leaderboards. The issue is currently being investigated.
- The Challenge description that referred to "LB" and "LT" while using a DualShock 4 was fixed.
- Previously, if a supported controller was connected, unsupported controllers could still start the game. This has been fixed.
- The Steam Leaderboard browser will now list the total number of entries on each leaderboard.
- The Steam Leaderboard browser should now time out after 3 seconds if it has trouble connecting, instead of just sitting there forever until the game is restarted. Please let me know if your experience has improved (or if this didn't work).
- "My Score" feature added to the Steam Leaderboard browser, allowing you to find your rank quickly.
- AutoPlay/Attract Mode AI has been vastly improved for the following minigames: Falling Weights, Space (Bottom/Avoid), Ladder, Spike Ball.
- Previously, if AutoPlay was on, and you quit to the main menu from the "Practice Over" menu, the "AutoPlay" flashing text did not disappear. This has been fixed.
- Some internal changes were made to facilitate future versions and improve task-switching performance.. Super Multitasking Manual/FAQ:
(Last updated 12/31/2018)
Super Multitasking can be enjoyed with a keyboard, but a controller is recommended.
Officially supported controllers: Xbox One, Xbox 360, DualShock 4*, Switch Pro*, Steam Controller*.
* Supported via Steam Controller Configurator and an official configuration.
Other controllers may work, but may require third-party tools, and no support will be provided.
Please see more details in the FAQ section below.
Menu Controls (cannot be changed)
(These can be used even if you're using a controller to play the game.)
Controller(These assume an Xbox One/360 layout, but work regardless of which controller you're using.)
- Up/Down arrow keys = change highlighted option.
- Left/Right arrow keys = adjust highlighted option (if applicable).
- ENTER = choose highlighted option.
- ESC = go to previous menu/exit menu.
- TAB = hide menu and show what's underneath! Great for screenshots.
What is Super Multitasking?
- Up/Down on D-Pad or Left Stick = change highlighted option.
- Left/Right on D-Pad or Left Stick = adjust highlighted option (if applicable).
- A Button, or Menu/Start = choose highlighted option.
- B Button = go to previous menu/exit menu.
Super Multitasking is not so much a game as it is an experiment, one that tests your ability to play up to 4 continuously-shuffling minigames at the same time. Now, it can certainly be played as a game, in one of several different modes. With Challenge Mode, you can even approach it as a game with a distinct start and end that can be "beaten." However, with Super Multitasking, I feel that you get much more than a mere game. It's a tool that can push your video gaming skills to their limits, that will bend your mind in ways that other games cannot, that can unlock potential you never knew you had, and that can open the door to new experiences--either by yourself, shared with friends, or streamed to your favorite audience.
My hope is that you will enjoy Super Multitasking, both as a traditional video game, as well as in ways that you have not enjoyed video games before. Please share your feedback with me, either on yyrgames.com
, via the contact form or via the forums; or on Steam itself, via its forums or user reviews. I'll be reading all of it.
I also realize that, because Super Multitasking is so different from other games, it is certainly not for everybody. If you find that it is not for you, I encourage you to take advantage of the Steam refund policy. I really appreciate that you took the time to try out my work, even if it turned out that you didn't enjoy it. Time is the one resource we can't get back, so for the time you gave to me, I thank you. Explanation of Game ModesStandard Mode:
Choose between a number of options, then last as long as possible. You'll start by playing just one minigame at a time. The longer you last, the more minigames you'll need to play at once, and the harder those minigames will be to complete. If you make a single mistake, the game ends. Your best times will be tracked, both locally and on Steam Leaderboards. There is also built-in support for tournaments (see below).Practice Mode:
A fully customizable playground. Set up any situation you like, using any of the 17 unique minigames or 26 possible ways to play them. Choose their timing, as well as what happens when they're done. And if you want, you can keep playing even after you make a mistake. Use this to practice difficult situations, or to create challenging new conditions for yourself or others.Challenge Mode:
42 scripted Challenges await you here. They start off very easy, but eventually become ridiculously difficult. Each lasts for a certain amount of time, mostly between 15 and 25 seconds. Try to complete them all! There is no limit to the number of attempts, nor is there any penalty for failure, so proceed through them at your own pace. Speedrunning support is also available (see below).Bonus Modes:
These are variations of Standard Mode that feature a specific minigame running continuously as other minigames shuffle in and out. Try these unique spins on Super Multitasking and see how you fare!Standard Mode
The main mode of the game pits you against a never-ending onslaught of continuously-shuffling minigames. Last as long as possible without making a mistake! Compete against friends or go for the top of the leaderboards!
Here is an explanation of the available options on the Standard Mode menu:Start
- Gameplay will begin.Minigame Collection
- Select between SUPER and ORIGINAL. SUPER is the default option, and contains the full set of 17 unique minigames that can be played in 26 different ways. ORIGINAL contains 12 of the unique minigames that were first introduced in Multitasking 1.0, playable in 19 different ways. If the sheer variety of minigames feels intimidating to you, you should consider choosing ORIGINAL until you're more comfortable with the game.Difficulty
- Choose between EASY, NORMAL, HARD and MAXIMUM. EASY ramps up very slowly, keeps the minigames simple, and has you playing a maximum of 2 minigames for several minutes before things get tough. NORMAL ramps up at a pace that most players will enjoy. HARD gets very tough within just 2 to 3 minutes. MAXIMUM is just nasty!
To keep the menu uncluttered, these are all that display by default. But if you select MORE OPTIONS, you will be able to access the following settings:Minigame Difficulty
- This option sets the initial difficulty, as well as the rate of difficulty increase, for the minigames themselves, and does not affect the difficulty of the multitasking. EASY keeps the minigames very simple for several minutes. NORMAL ramps up at a pace that most players will enjoy. HARD requires that you pay some level of attention to the minigames in order to succeed. MAXIMUM presents all minigames at their highest possible difficulty!Multitasking Difficulty
- This option sets the rate of difficulty increase for the multitasking and does not affect the minigames themselves. EASY ramps up very slowly, and has you playing a maximum of 2 minigames for several minutes. NORMAL ramps up at a pace that most players will enjoy. HARD has you playing 3 minigames simultaneously by the 2-minute mark. MAXIMUM has you always playing 4 minigames at once!Tournament Mode
- Turn this ON to have between 2 and 24 players attempt the same sequence, one after another. The game will keep track of everyone's time ranking. The player that lasts longest is the winner!Number of Players
- When Tournament Mode is ON, select the number of players here.Seed
- When Tournament Mode is ON, select the seed here. The seed determines the basis of the sequence. If you choose a seed you used before, the beginning of the sequence will be identical, but it may vary afterwards depending on a number of factors. You can also type this in directly (and press Backspace to back up).
Standard Mode games end when you fail to achieve any minigame's goal, or when any player character is struck. If you have chosen to participate in network features, and you set a personal best time, your time will be posted to Steam Leaderboards. Leaderboards exist for every possible combination of Minigame Collection, Minigame Difficulty, and Multitasking Difficulty, so go for it =)
If Tournament Mode is turned on, the next player will take their turn until everyone has played. Then, the winner will be displayed and the game will end.
After the end of the game, you'll be brought to a menu where you can retry, change settings, return to the main menu, or quit to Attract Mode.Practice Mode
Practice Mode allows you to freely control everything that happens, so you can set up all kinds of situations. Practice tough spots, create new challenges for your friends, or just create the most horrific thing imaginable!
Here is an explanation of what does what on the Practice Mode menu:Start
- Gameplay will begin, as long as you've set up a minigame in at least one slot.Minigame Difficulty
- This represents the difficulty of the minigames across all slots, as a percentage of the maximum possible. It can't be set individually for each slot; all minigames will be played at this difficulty.Game Over
- The default is ON. If you set this to OFF, making a mistake will not end the game. You can instead continue to play the minigames that you have not failed, until either your script is finished or you quit. Note that turning this OFF will disqualify you from earning certain Achievements.Autoplay
- The default is OFF. If you set this to ON, the computer will play the minigames automatically. Note that turning this ON will disqualify you from earning certain Achievements. Please note that the computer's intelligence was not the highest priority on my list, so it's not capable of playing all the minigames perfectly.Slot
- Choose from TOP, LEFT, CENTER, or RIGHT. This setting doesn't change anything on its own; it represents the slot you're currently editing, using the settings below this:Game
- Choose the minigame that will run in this slot. You can choose between Empty, Random, or any of the specific minigames that run in this slot.. Super Multitasking 2.1 update released:
Super Multitasking Steam/Unified 2.1 has been released as of 12/17/2018.
The following changes were made in this version:
- Super Multitasking now runs on Mac as well as Windows! Cloud saves will follow you from Windows to Mac and back! All of the supported controllers on Windows will work on Mac too! Woohoo!
- Added support for the Switch Pro Controller, and a set of icons to represent its inputs.* When using the "Switch" iconset, the confirm/cancel buttons will be switched to the correct Switch layout (A = confirm, B = cancel).
- Accessing the Steam Overlay now automatically pauses the game.
- Fixed bug: if using the keyboard to play, and the application lost window focus, the game was previously not pausing. It now does.
- Very long Steam usernames in the leaderboard browser are now reduced in size, so that they fit within the available space.
- Falling Weights minigame: collision detection was changed. Previously, only the bottom edge of the weight would kill the player. However, on higher difficulties, the bottom edge on some weights would move too far in one frame to detect, meaning that it was impossible to be crushed; the weight would pass right through! Now, if ANY part of the weight touches the player before the weight touches the ground, the player is killed. To compensate for the increased difficulty, their speed was slightly reduced, and time between weights was slightly increased. The leaderboards will not be reset.
- Fixed bug: in the Falling Weights minigame, if the player collided with a weight from the side, sometimes they were not sent flying in the correct direction afterwards. This is now fixed.
- Removed Facepunch.Steamworks files (they were no longer being used but were still included as of the previous version).
- Internal changes, too boring to list here.
* Use of the Switch Pro Controller is supported, but not recommended, on account of the fact that the triggers are digital rather than analog. Depending on your play style, this may put you at a disadvantage during the Seesaw minigame. The controllers I recommend most are the Xbox One/360 and DualShock4.. Super Multitasking 2.0.3 update released:
Super Multitasking Steam/Windows 2.0.3 has been released as of 7/28/2018.
The following changes were made in this version:
- Leaderboard functionality is now 100% restored, on account of the fact that the Steamworks support in Super Multitasking has been completely re-implemented from scratch using the Steamworks.NET library as opposed to the unsupported Facepunch.Steamworks library. For more information please read this post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/640290/discussions/0/321150589411906...
- There are no longer separate 32-bit and 64-bit builds; the leaderboard issue is now resolved, so they're no longer necessary.
- Previously, under certain conditions, you could exit the Practice Over/Challenge Over menus with the ESC key, producing undesirable results. This has been fixed.
This update should have been finished much more quickly, but...I have a newborn now and she's been a bit of a time sink. Sorry! Please look forward to the next update, which will actually sport some new features!. Super Multitasking 2.0.2 update released:
Super Multitasking Steam/Windows 2.0.2 has been released as of 5/18/2018.
The following change was made in this version:
- Users running on 32-bit versions of Windows can once again post to Leaderboards. This is the next step in working around an issue in the framework Super Multitasking uses for Steamworks features. (The pop-up indicating your updated rank will not appear.) Unfortunately, the ability to browse the Leaderboards is still not fixed.
For users running on 64-bit versions of Windows, full Leaderboard functionality was already restored as of version 2.0.1. There are no other changes in this version.
Be Quiet! Crack Serial Key
Sentinels of the Multiverse - Vengeance download for PS
Tabletopia - Champions of Midgard download 12 mb
WARZONE offline activation code and serial
Hiveswap Friendsim - Volume Fifteen download no verification
Chess Ultra X Purling London Olivia Pilling Art Chess download for ...
Rocketcers full crack [full version]
Space Ribbon - Soundtrack Pack download for windows 7
Horror pack by VaNyuHa Download] [hacked]
One Way Heroics Torrent Download [key serial]