New Age Keygen Generator
Download >>> DOWNLOAD
About This Game
"New Age" is a multiplayer online RPG game featuring elements of tactics and exciting atmosphere. The game takes place in a world where the ability to build wise strategy determines your success.
The story unfolds in a beautiful fairy world, called «Aquillion». For years, the best warriors withstood the monsters’ onslaught, perfecting their mastery of various melees and ranged weapons and practicing the art of magic.
But now «Aquillion» is in a serious danger, and You, along with thousands of other players, will take part in great battles both on land and in the sea, exciting adventures that last for many days, creating the fate of your new world with your own hands.Your character’s fame and valor will grow alongside with you discoveries of the game world and you will get new opportunities and options.
— 3D graphics and visual effects.
— Open world.
— Trading between players via marketplace
— Coop mode and team PVP battles.
— A lot of exciting nonlinear quests.
— PvP-arena fighting against one or several players. Give your enemies a Whipping!
— Dozens of different characters of various classes with unique skills, weapons and equipment.
— Several thousands of different weapons and uniforms, ranging from homemade sword, to such masterpiece as mythic flaming weapon.
— Full control over your character in the battle. There is no automatic fights - only you decide how your character should act, which skills to use, and which spell will crush your enemies. a09c17d780
Title: New Age
Genre: Free to Play, RPG, Strategy, Early Access
Release Date: 15 Apr, 2019
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7x64
- Processor: Core2 Duo
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
new age dental care. new license age in india. new age free tarot card reading. new age android. new age 1994. new age design. new age electronics. new age chip skylark download. new age models. new age underwriters. new age zara. new johnny english age rating. new age engagement rings. new classical age in english literature. license age in new york. new stone age meaning in english. new age uyajola mp3 download. new age store free tarot card readings. new age free standing cabinet. new age zen. download new age xiba. marlon roudette new age download free. new age granite. the best new age full album. new age starter pack. download lagu new age. new age album. ice age new movie 2017 download. new age hindi poets. new york state driver's license age requirement. new age fitness free pass. new age uyajola. new age 5ds vs 6ds. new age tattoo supply. new age xuv toy hauler. new age meats. new age download blogspot. new age real estate. ff12 zodiac age ps4 new game plus. new age english bulldog. new age 60s. new edition ages 1984. new age english newspaper bangladesh. new age hair salon. key benefits of new age delivery. new age hipster starter pack. new age electric. new age acupuncture pc. new jersey license age. new age garage cabinets. new age autosport. new age keyboard. ice age new full movie. new age yoga music. boating license age in new jersey. new age android theme. newage 40m gearbox parts. new age album download. how to install newage wall cabinets. new age torrent download. newage 8 piece bar. new age music android. new age installations ltd. new age royalty free images. new age kwaito mp3 download. newage home bar. new age music free app. new age metric. new age android charger. new age models warszawa. new age dental. new age girl deadeye mp3 download. new age utility carts. new age ksi free download. new age store free tarot. new age utility. new age neopagan and new religious movements. mirage of tales a new age dawns download. new age engineering solutions evander. new age 1335. new age torrent magnet. new stone age in hindi. new age midi files free. new age wine red. new age wine. new age quartz. newage 40m gearbox manual. new age delivery tools. new age outdoor kitchen grove
New and Updated Translations:
GIBZ has finally gotten offical translations for French and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional). The translations for Russian, Ukrainian and German have also been updated to include the recent content (Spanish was updated last week as well).
The game has already done pretty well in China and France compared to other countries so I thought it was about time I actually added support for their languages.
In other news, I'm currently working on adding High Resolution (4K) sprite/texture support. Which will add a new option to use high resolution sprites that makes the game look a lot nicer on 1440p and higher resolutions. It's practically done but a weird issue came up so I'll have to take some more time to get it ready.
. GIBZ - Skeleton Update:
Finally the new update is here! New weapons, boss, hats, achievements and more!
- Added new boss: Skeleton Giant
- Added 3 new weapons: Blunderbuss, Scoped Rifle and Tommy Gun
- Added new common enemy: Skeletons
- Added Traveling Merchant: A merchant that wanders around the map with a changing stock of weapons and hats (also sells some exclusives)
- Added several new Hats and Facewear
- Added 2 new Achievements
- Added new level for encounters: Forest
- Improved Zombie Surfing:
- Landing after a jump creates a shockwave exploding nearby zombies
- Jump height now affected by how long you hold the jump button
- Camera zoomed out to give you a better view and make it easier to focus on the action
- A lot more zombies to kill!
- Changed player's back arm to now be visible while holding primary weapons (now also moves in relation to reload animations) + character's back arm is now positioned properly on the main menu
- Changed/Improved AI Movement (will move towards targets more directly, which helps improve their level navigation)
- Changed overworld map to now show a blue circle when entering safe areas instead of the red "BATTLE" one
- Changed pickups so they no longer highlight if you are dead on top of them
- Changed Ammo HUD to now allow more than 2 rows of bullets (ie: SUPA MG ammo doesn't cover as much of the screen as before)
- Tweaked automatic weapon reload animations + slightly increased their reload times
- Tweaked/Improved projectile collision on zombies (improved performance)
- Tweaked various Hat Buffs:
- Top Hat, Tall Top Hat and Taller Top buffs - Lose 5% money on death (was 8%), Lose 2% (was 4%), Keep 50% of money earned that round (was 40%)
- Puffy Baseball Cap - 50% less damage from projectiles (up from 25%)
- Black Puffy Baseball Cap - 50% Melee Knockback (up from 15%)
- Fedora - 6% Shotgun Damage (up from 2%)
- Gangster Hat - 6% Automatic Damage (up from 2%)
- Constable Helmet - 4% Projectile Damage (up from 2%)
- Army Hat - 8% Projectile Damage (up from 4%)
- Gaucho Hat - 10% Sidearm Damage (up from 5%)
- Bandit Mask and Custom Bandit Mask - 10% Sidearm Damage (up from 5%) and 30% Sidearm Damage (up from 15%)
- Rupert's Hat - 4% Damage (up from 1%)
- Samurai Helmet and Samurai Face Mask - 8% Damage (up from 4%) and 2% Damage (up from 1.5%)
- Metal Mask and Bloody Metal Mask - 8% Melee Damage (up from 2%) and 25% Melee Damage (up from 5%)
- Headband - 20% Melee Damage (up from 5%)
- Crusher Mask and Dark Crusher Mask - 60% Melee Knockback (up from 15%)
- Knight Helmet - Now provides 5% Damage resistance (along with it's current hand crossbow firerate increase)
- Sunglasses - 30% less damage when leaping or lying down (up from 10%)
- Custom Cap - 6% Move Speed (up from 4%)
- Fixed/Improved fire trails for the Flamethrower
- Fixed network sync problem with certain projectiles causing enemies to stumble randomly (should now be more consistent)
- Fixed/Improved some network sync problems during the final boss fight
- Fixed zombie heads not having shadows anymore after a change in a previous update
- Fixed weapon graphic not changing when you pick up a weapon while lying down
- Fixed dynamite being thrown after melee attacks if the dynamite throw animation was interrupted
- Fixed player arm glitching if you died while throwing dynamite
- Fixed visual glitch with the hand crossbow reload animation
- Fixed bug (hopefully) that caused the Goliath to walk across the overworld map
- Fixed bug with the Glutton boss that made jumps after it's first one not deal damage
- Fixed bug where players continued to walk after they opened the pause menu while they were moving in multiplayer
- Fixed enemies ignoring damage in the Tower Bridge battle (they will now come after you if you shoot them)
- Fixed coin magnet problem in Zombie Surfing that could cause the coins to go crazy in online multiplayer
- Fixed some possible crashes
. GIBZ - Release Date + Performance Update
A big update was just recently released for GIBZ that improves performance, brings changes to the Mayhem and Defence mini-games, adds more variety to zombies and improves/tweaks/fixes many other things.
GIBZ has been in early access since May last year and has since had all the planned content added (plus some extra stuff). It’s about time for it to release officially; so I’m now announcing that it will come out of early access in a couple of weeks on April 7th.
The price will also be raised from its current $4.99 USD to $7.99 USD. So if you’re interested now is a good time to get it.
Updates will still be made on the game, more content is a possibility as well as more events (such as Easter).http://store.steampowered.com/app/448320
Here's a quick preview of the Performance update which shows the mini-games Mayhem and Defence with a lot more zombies:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k3W-41cvu0
- Performance Improvements (the game can now handle a lot more enemies and gibs on the screen!)
- Added more variety to zombies (heads, hair colours and shirts)
- Mayhem mini-game now spawns more zombies (total of 80 on screen at once, up from 45)
- Gatling Defence mini-game improvements: Zombies spawn in larger numbers and are more spread out + buffed gatling gun
- Zombies now look at and point their arms in the direction of their target
- Increased automatic rifle clip sizes
- Increased SUPA MG penetration
- Improved/Tweaked Crusher AI (should be easier to dodge charge attacks now)
- Tweaked enemy AI movement
- Tweaked some UI elements
- Tweaked pick-ups (coins and food) to make them easier to pick up
- Fixed last shot of a SUPA weapon counting towards your kill-streak
- Fixed ammo showing on the HUD when using using the gatling gun while you have a crossbow
- Fixed some possible crashes
- Fixed crash that occurred when entering the Fisherman boss fight
- Fixed crash that could occur during the final boss fight
- Fixed a case where zombie repellent would run out but still be active
. GIBZ - Surgeon Update
New boss time!
- Added the 5th Boss (in hospital)
- Added new melee weapon: Bone Chainsaw
- Added 2 new masks (one found in encounters, the other from an achievement)
- Added 3 new achievements
- Added new music to the Fisherman Boss fight
- Improved Collision (more stable and hopefully faster)
- Improved AI slightly + added path finding for levels that require it (ie: the new boss level)
- Added "News" button/menu to the main menu (click to see latest patch notes)
- Dynamite can now be bought at the Church (once the Pub spawn is unlocked)
- Tweaked enemy spawning in boss fights based on amount of players
- Added a scoreboard to Mayhem on the right-side of the screen (or simply your score in singleplayer)
- Added pop-up messages to Mayhem when you beat world, friend or personal records (based on steam leaderboards)
- Player names on the HUD are now coloured based on player number
- Fixed bug that occured when going in-between maps which caused input events to be called multiple times (messing overworld map UI)
. GIBZ - Melee Update
A new update to improve melee a bit. I was play testing the Fisherman boss the other week and I thought It would be cool if you could hit the fish back it him. I ended up expanding that and making it so you can hit back any enemy projectiles as well as dynamite thrown by friends. This update also includes some new achievements, a couple new melee weapons and a couple new hats.
- Added 2 new melee weapons: Baseball Bat and Wood Axe (unlocked via achievements)
- Added 2 new hats and 1 face wear: Mining Helmet, Headband and Blindfold (unlocked via achievements)
- Added 5 new achievements
- Timed melee hits with blunt weapons can now repel projectiles (Fisherman's fish, Crusher's rocks, Goliath's bones and player dynamite)
- Timed melee hits with sharp weapons can now cut fish thrown by the Fisherman, negating the damage
- Timed melee attacks can now block damage from attacks from certain enemies that are in front of you (eg: common zombie attacks, bat bites, etc)
- Added additional sound effects to the attacks of certain enemies
- Added some more variety to blood chunks and decals
- Glutton Boss - New Music
- Fisherman Boss - New fish sprites
- Fisherman Boss - Blow attack now deals damage + added an old taunt animation which he does if he hits someone with it
- Goliath Boss - Buffed and tweaked his punches
- Goliath Boss - Bone spitting now takes into account the amount of limbs on the zombies he eats
- Tweaked crate spawning
- Crate Finder perk now also affects the amount of crates spawned in encounters
- Improved Lucky Bowl Hat buff effectiveness (even smaller chance of finding empty crates)
- Improved aiming and aim-line positioning when using dynamite and the flamethrower
- When having both the crosshair and aimline on - projectiles will go to the crosshair (like they do when only the crosshair is on) This allows for improved aiming of dynamite and the flamethrower
- Fixed melee weapon perks not applying when they should
- Fixed local co-op melee turning bug (mouse movement could affect players using controllers when doing melee)
- Fixed network problem related to player melee/melee animations
- Fixed dynamite throwing animation not syncing over the network
- Fixed pickup animation turning bug (could sometimes rapidly turn when picking up dynamite from tnt crates)
- Fixed projectiles and dynamite despawning when unpausing the game
- Fixed movement keys messing up sometimes after getting knocked down (which resulted in you having to release and press the key again to continue moving)
- Fixed bug with Machete Slinger bat spewing which causing the bats to not spread out before going for a player
- Fixed the Spitter (mutated tree stump guy) from sometimes spitting when he is not on the level yet
- Fixed coloured aim-lines not hiding properly when they should
- Fixed player's head sometimes turning upside down when getting up from the ground
- Fixed a couple possible crashes