Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)
Genre: Action, Free to Play, Early Access
Release Date: 30 Apr, 2019
kurtzpel quest. kurtzpel failed to connect to game server. kurtzpel requirements. kurtzpel early access. kurtzpel lire. kurtzpel ap. kurtzpel affinity. kurtzpel fox ears. kurtzpel download steam not working. kurtzpel ps4. kurtzpel name generator. kurtzpel portable. kurtzpel australia. kurtzpel download english. kurtzpel witch. kurtzpel game download. kurtzpel xbox. kurtzpel idle animation. kurtzpel how to get dye. kurtzpel vanguard. kurtzpel beta key. kurtzpel unable to download. kurtzpel download asia. kurtzpel unreal engine. kurtzpel invite to party. kurtzpel beta sign up. kurtzpel alpha key. kurtzpel free dlc. kurtzpel tips. kurtzpel europe. kurtzpel apk download. kurtzpel download. kurtzpel official discord. kurtzpel upgrade. kurtzpel game engine. kurtzpel dlc. kurtzpel vanguard weapons. kurtzpel trailer. kurtzpel download beta. kurtzpel free key. kurtzpel kog. kurtzpel packs
KurtzPel Early Access Patch Notes:
The following is the Spec for Early Access.
1) You can only select Human as a race
2) You can select from both male and female gender.
3) There are 8 kinds of Idle Motions and 8 kinds of Voice. Based on the 16 Lua types, you will have a set of Idle Motion and Voice chosen for you
(Idle Motion and Voice Set will be different depending on the gender.)
4) Voices are then separated into 3 different types based on the age group.
1) There are 4 available Karmas: Sword Taliah (Great Sword), Dance of Wind (Longbow), Diabolic Witch (Staff), and Blazing Fist (Gauntlet)
2) The standard 2 Karmas given to all Chasers is Sword Taliah (Great Sword) and Dance of Wind (Longbow).
You can select which Karma to receive first during character creation.
No matter which one you select, you will be able to receive the other one.
3) Other Karmas can be obtained with in-game currency (AP/CP) or through DLC packages.
Once you purchase the items, a series of epic quests will unlock, allowing you to obtain the selected Karmas
4) Each Karma has 6 Karma Crystals (Normal Skills), 2 Unique Karma Crystals (Rage Skills), and 9~11 basic commands.
5) When you first acquire your Karma, you will receive 3 Karma Crystals (Normal Skills), and 1 Unique Karma Crystal (Rage Skill) as Default.
6) Other Karma Crystals can be obtained via rewards by increasing Affinity with NPCs.
3. Mission (PvP, PVE)
- The mission order will be sorted daily. 2 types of PvP missions and a select number of PvE missions will be shown.
- The number of PvE missions shown will depend on how many missions you’ve already unlocked.
- Completed missions won’t be visible for a set duration and the next mission in order become visible.
- You can queue up to 5 missions at once.
- Real Time (PVP & Repeatable PVE) missions will reward CP (In-Game Currency), AP (Mastery), and various items
- Flashback Missions (Epic Single Mission) does not have any additional rewards other than AP.
- Custom Missions have been added.
- You can create Custom Missions by using CP. 1:1. 2:2. 3:3 PvP options are available.
- Custom Missions will have spectator mode, allowing other chasers to spectate the match.
2) Mission List
- There are 3 different PvP Modes and 5 different maps.
- Epic Missions that allows you to obtain Karma (PvE)/ Flashback Mission (Single PvE) is as follows:
- Repeat Missions available after Epic Mission (Multi-Player PvE) is as follows:
(You may have a chance to obtain special items in Repeat Missions)
4. NPC Affinity System
1) Each time you complete a Real Time Mission, there’s a set chance to meet an NPC. (Appears in mission map or in Eltheca).
You can seek out certain NPCs to meet them more often.
2) You can gain affinity through chatting with NPCs.
Selecting a different topic of discussion will allow you to get important key words which leads to greatly increasing with that particular NPC.
3) Reaching a certain milestone of affinity with an NPC will reward you with a gift.
5. Rank System (PVP) and PVE Difficulty System
1) Chaser PvP rank starts from Rank E. depending on the result of a PvP match, your ranking will go up or down from E < D < B < A < S < G
2) Your rank increasing or decreasing will be notified at the start of a match.
3) In PVE, Epic Missions that haven’t been cleared before will always start at the Beginner difficulty.
After that, Repeat Mission (Multiplayer) or Flashback Mission (Single)’s difficulty will change depending on the result of your missions.
(Difficulty: Easy < Normal < Hard < Veryhard < Grandchase).
4) Your reward will depend on the mission’s difficulty.
You may be matched in a lower difficulty than your recommended skill level when playing in a multiplayer mode, in which case your reward may be lower than expected.
6. Equipment Modification System
1) Equipment (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories) can be modified using the ‘Tome of Knowledge’ at the Library.
There is a set number of times you can modify an equipment.
2) The following can be modified. Each Modification will cost CP (In-game currency).
- Stat Increase (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories)
- Unlock Karma Crystal Slot (Weapon)
- Unlock Sub Karma Crystal Slot (Weapon)
- Increase AP Gain (Weapon)
- Dye (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories, not limited to modification limit, and depends on the number of dyes you possess)
7. In-game Shop
1) Now you may purchase various items via In-game shop.
2) The items you can buy at the shop is as follows:
3) Advanced Supply Box Rates are as follows:
8. Founder’s Pack
1) Purchasing the items as a Founder’s Pack will allow you to get the items cheaper than if you purchase them individually at the shop.
2) There is ‘Tier 1’ and ‘Tier 2’ Founder’s Pack. The contents of the packages and sales amount is as follows:
9. Other Changes
1) Bug found in CBT has been fixed.
2) Balance between Karma has been modified.
3) There are multiple mission maps throughout Eltheca.
4) Steam Achievement, Trading Card System has been updated.
5) Back Attack is removed. Slayers’ Critical damage has been modified.
6) There’s now a difference between Manual Resurrection and Auto Resurrection.
7) English V.O. added.
8) Portuguese, Spanish in-game text is now supported.
. Dev Note: Early Access Release Information:
Hello Chasers, this is the KurtzPel Team.
We have an exciting announcement to make.
Something all of you have been waiting for, the release date of Early Access!
On April 30th 2019 at 09:00 PDT (April 30th 2019 16:00 UTC+0), Early Access will be available for Americas (North/South).
After that, Europe will become available early June and Asia will be available early July.
As you all know well, KurtzPel is a fast-paced, online multiplayer game with a strong emphasis on PvP. That being said, a stable, strong connection between players is very important, and in order to provide Chasers the best service possible, we have to prioritize each region separately, and in order to do that, we have to open access region by region.
Physical server locations for a PvP game are extremely important. Based on the CBT data we’ve collected, for North America, we will have server locations on both the West & East coasts.
Brazil will host the server for South America, and act as the central hub.
The location and size of each of these servers will be tweaked as Early Access progresses.
Our prime goal will be to make the KurtzPel play experience be as smooth as possible, for all our players.
In order to provide the best experience, we will not be allowing cross region play and also transferring of data from one region to another.
Though North and South America will be launching first, players from Europe and Asia need not fret!
For players in Europe (June 2019) and Asia (July 2019), we would like to apologize for the delay, but we will do our best to bring you KurtzPel as soon as possible.
We will be consistently and constantly updating KurtzPel after the Early Access release, and we will continue to improve the content and playability of the game.
With the upcoming release of Europe and Asia, we will be localizing the game for players in those regions.
For South America, we will be adding ‘Brazil – Portuguese’ and ‘LATAM – Spanish’ for our localization line-up.
We want to also discuss the payment model of KurtzPel.
In order to allow everyone to be able to experience KurtzPel, the core content of the game will be Free to Play!
In the spirit and history of the quality games we produce at KOG, all players will be able to enjoy the core content of KurtzPel PVE & PVP for free.
In future updates, addtional Karma and Costumes will be available for purchase in the form of DLC on the Steam Store Page, or they’ll be added to the in-game Item Shop to be purchased directly.
These will be cash purchase options. The price and content of these will be revealed in the future.
Lastly, Founder’s Packs for KurtzPel are currently in the works, and they will mainly consist of ‘Additional’ Karmas’ and ‘Exclusive Costumes set’ that can only be acquired by purchasing the Founder’s Pack. The details of the Founder’s Packs will be available at a later date.
It has already been a year and a half since we showcased KurtzPel to the World, and we would like to thank each and every one of you for taking this journey with us.
We’re ecstatic to have you all here with us, being as excited about the official launch of KurtzPel as we are.
We owe all of this to each of you, and we promise to improve and polish KurtzPel as we move forward. With your love of the game and constant feedback, we will achieve great things!
- KurtzPel Team. Dev Note: What’s Changed:
Hello Chasers, this is the KurtzPel Team.
First off, we would like to thank you all for the overwhelming response and support we’ve received regarding KurtzPel. We have been truly inspired by the reactions, videos, streams and feedback! And it only drives us to do bigger and better with everything we put into our game.
That being said, in this letter, we are going to talk about the purpose of the upcoming KurtzPel Closed Beta! We’re also going to be discussing just what it is we’re going to do with the feedback that we have received during the two Alpha Test phases that were hosted in North America and Europe.
One of the main focus points of the KurtzPel Closed Beta is to have you Chasers experience how your characters will naturally progress through the reward and growth systems carried out by completing the in-game missions. Effectively, we want you all to see and feel how a beginning level character will progress to end-game.
In contrast, the main purpose of the Alpha Tests was to have you Chasers experience the unchecked core content of the game, full-tilt (well, as best as an Alpha game version can offer). We wanted you to experience each and every available Karma (weapon), every Skill, and tried to provide that ultra-dynamic, big-hitting, 2v2 impact that only KurtzPel can offer.
However, during the KurtzPel Beta Test, you will need to experience what it takes to get there. You’ll need to interface with all of the NPCs to gain Affinity Points, clear missions to unlock Skills and acquire AP to level up your Skills.
In developing KurtzPel, we’d built a foundation of Skill-Growth being more significant than Stat progression. In doing so, players aren’t required to invest an exorbitant amount of time grinding out their character metrics to achieve some perfect, “meta” build.
As you may have already experienced during our Alpha tests, all characters will have the same end-game goal.
(Characters with max growth will end up with the same stats, and at that point, your match will be determined purely by skill.)
From the KurtzPel Alpha test feedback rounds we’d received, we’d heard some players’ state that PvP was difficult to enjoy as players were being matched up with and/or against other players regardless of apparent skill levels or win rates. Also, we’d read that the game was too easy for some, while too hard for others. As such, we have created a new Ranking System and we revamped the existing match-making system so that players will be better matched according to potential competitor proficiency. This tiered approach will also be applied to PvE environments. This is so you’ll be able to enjoy all aspects of KurtzPel content at a difficulty level that is right for you.
The PvE encounters will be available in 5 difficulty levels, Easy < Normal < Hard < Veryhard < Grandchase. Whenever you play, your rank and predetermined difficulty level for PvP, PvE will be adjusted based on your previous results.
Another new feature that will be introduced with the KurtzPel Beta is the NPC Affinity and Equipment Upgrade systems.
NPC affinity is a significant system in which you will be able to obtain Karma Crystals (Skills), Costumes, Weapons, and accessories. Not only will you receive actual rewards, but you will also be able to learn more about and immerse yourself in the lore and important KurtzPel character story arcs via conversations with those respective NPCs.
The Equipment Upgrade System has been updated so that equipment will be customizable. This includes stats and gear-specific, usable skills. There will not be one set of end-all, be-all, end-game gear. Instead, you can choose the equipment you’d prefer, based on looks. There may be a difference in the kind of upgrades you choose, but in terms of the actual weapon quality, weapons will be equal.
The topic in which we’ve received the most feedback and questions about were the available Karma. During the Closed Beta, there will be 4 available Karmas: Two-Hand Sword, Longbow, Staff, and Gauntlet; identical to what Karmas were available during the Alpha tests. There will be no additional Karmas added to the game (at this time), as we believe that we still need to tweak and perfect the existing Karmas rather than branching out with new ones.
While we’re on the topic, many of you voiced interest in the Dual Soul Karma (Dual Sword). For those unaware, the Dual Soul was displayed in the early stage of our content demos. The Dual Soul Karma will not be available for the Beta test. Once we have created the Epic Quest line for the weapon, and then fine-tune and illustrate the unique placement that the Dual Soul Karma will represent in the Karma lineup, we may include the Karma for other early access content.
Now, on to the big topic… balance.
From the feedback we received, we have focused on balancing very specific Passive Skills; making sure that Breakers and Slayers keep their unique traits while maintaining balance between the traits.
Each Karma also went through some balance refinement. Sword Talaimh’s Infinite Blade range has been nerfed based on in-depth feedback that drove many players to favor the Sword Karma over others. This adjustment will encourage Sword users to rely readily on the “Leap” Skill. For Blazing Fist, grab attacks will transition into a striking attack, to lessen the penalties associated with missing the initial skill catch. Diabolic Witch, which was widely considered to be the most OP Karma/Class during the Alpha test, has also been nerfed. We’ve decreased the damage for Fire Ball, and we’ve decreased Mana Recovery and the Cooldown Decrease activated from the Awakening of Demon Skill.
The Dance of Wind Karma has also been adjusted. Not only do the arrows shoot faster during the Salvo Arrows skill, but overall, the firing speed, base damage, and charge damage have been buffed to match its damage with the other Slayer Class, the Diabolic Witch.
Furthermore, Passive Skills will be activated during the Beta Test. Endurance will decrease at the same rate for all Classes during the Rising Attack and overall stats for Skills have been adjusted.
Other than what we have mentioned so far, we have also worked to hear you Chasers out and apply changes associated with other types of feedback that we’ve received during the Alpha Test for this the upcoming Closed Beta.
Lastly, and in some cases, most importantly: The Global, KurtzPel Closed Beta Test will be used to stress-test whether or not the servers will perform smoothly when we have a multitude of players from all around the world, all playing on the servers at the same time.
Again, we’d like to thank every one of you for all of your support and dedication. Not only were we taken aback by the hype that KurtzPel fans have brought, but we’ve loved pouring over the massive amount of constructive feedback we’d received during the Alpha Test players. We can’t do it without you, and we hope we see you all in the Global KurtzPel Beta Test.
Stay Tuned! There’s much more to come.
See you in Eltheca!. Weekend Login Event (May.25th ~ May.27th):
To celebrate the new improvements to the Advanced Supply Boxes, we will have the weekend login event. (Total 9 dyes for 3 days!)
05/25 00:00 ~ 23:59 PDT (UTC -7)
Beat the Song L0zt Planet by Kyboz download 12 mb
Monster Jaunt portable
Sport Outfit Pack Ativador download [hack]
Treadnauts Ativador download
Pixvana SPIN Play full crack [key serial]
BlueGlow Download] [PC]
JUJU Free Download
Fate EXTELLA LINK - Li'l Gil download code
Canvas The Gallery download low mb
RTK13 Fame and Strategy Expansion Pack Bundle 13 with .rar Free Dow...