Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Release Date: TBA
Katyusha alpha features #1: Dynamic weather/camera, Advanced A.I./Stealth kill system:
Road to alpha has officially begun!
Loresoft is proud to announce the new features of our current alpha version, which are now live on Steam!
The new Katyusha demo provides:
✓ Dynamic weather
✓ Dynamic camera
✓ New environment for the first level
✓ Vastly improved A.I. in enemy soldiers.
✓ Advanced stealth kill system.
✓ Sound effects for all characters and environmental sounds.
Watch our new gameplay trailer with all the new features.
Our dynamic weather system which is still in progress, will allow you to have a different experience each time. There are specific weather conditions for each level (sun, rain, snow or combinations of them), which occur randomly (in terms of both place and duration) as you play.
Advanced stealth kill system
Our new stealth kill system allows you to kill an enemy and do damage to him according to the accuracy that you have by pressing the use button ("E"). Loading the bar between 50-75% will allow you to do a single hit. 75-90% does critical hit while over 90% does instant kill. This applies to all soldiers in the game, as the wild animals (which mostly appear in the first level and pretty much less in the others) are getting killed more easily.
In the first demo of Katyusha the A.I. had a standard behavior. In the new early alpha version enemy soldiers are more aggresive and efficient. They have a random behavior when walking, while when they detect you they shoot way more often and constantly. The same goes with melee attacks as they become very aggresive when you are close to them, while at the same time they chase Katyusha. They will even shoot when they are next to you, so beware. The new A.I. mechanics will make the game more difficult but using stealth you can kill or avoid enemies by hiding in the environment.
The new early alpha demo (v0.21) is available now on Steam.. Katyusha UI and screenshots update:
Happy new year everyone!
This is our first update for 2018, as we have completed most of the user interface for Katyusha.
As you can see in the updated screenshots in Katyusha profile, the UI will include a health bars for Katyusha and her eagle, as well as xp bars.
Both Katyusha and her eagle will gain xp and level up. You will be able to spend attribute points upon Katyusha's level up, as well as unlock new skills (currently under construction). Her eagle will be also able to level up and gain new skills which are going to be revealed later on.
The inventory is not final, as some stuff are still placeholders. The game will include a Favorites horizontal bar (currently not implemented in this version) where you will be able to quickly access your weapons and healing supplies. Katyusha will also be able to craft stuff. The first craftable resource in this prototype version is the healing gauge. Katyusha grabs cotton from trees and two cotton pads can form one healing gauge, which heals more than...apples and pears.
The user interface also contains info about the main mission objective and quests. You can also see the cooldown timer on which the eagle will return so that you can use him again.
Stay tuned for more info and thank you for your support.
Katyusha is being developed for PC. More platforms will be announced in the future.
Facebook page. ► FB.com/Katyushagame
Add us to your Steam Wishlist.
The official announcement of Katyusha will be made during 2018. We are finishing our prototype level while at the same time we are in talks with publishers.
Thanks for your interest.. Katyusha Demo now available on Steam:
Loresoft is proud to announce that the free demo of Katyusha is now available on Steam!
Join our Steam profile and download the demo.
Key features of our game:
– Freedom in gameplay: Play either full action or going stealth by hiding from your enemies. Stealth attacks allow you to hit with critical damage once the stealth bar overpasses 50%.
– A.I.: Enemies have an improved A.I. Wild animals, which will occur only during the first level of the game, need you to stand still and hit them, while enemy soldiers require that you either time your shots or hit and run when using melee.
– Historical facts: Meet real-life people from World War II and learn historical facts that occured in the Soviet Union. They will train you and they will show you how to survive in battle.
– Checkpoints: Find real-life World War II letters from both Russian and German soldiers. Use them wisely in checkpoints in order to save your progress.
– Levelling system: Katyusha levels up and spends attribute points in Strength, Dexterity, Vitality and Intelligence. Strength increases her melee attacks. Dexterity increases ranged attacks. Vitality increases the health bar and finally Intelligence gives boost to the eagle (mentioned below).
– Emotional: Communicate with NPCs and live emotional moments, while also discovering easter eggs as well.
– Eagle: Use your pet to attack enemies. It levels up as well, while at the same time it has a cooldown for every usage.
– Crafting: You can use cotton, leather, iron and other materials that you encounter in order to craft armor and items that will assist you in battle.
– Boss fights: Encounter bosses from World War II and face them into immersive battles (not available in early alpha).
– Trading: Loot enemy corpses and trade the items in NPCs (not available in early alpha).
About this demo:
You will play the first level of Katyusha, which is going to differ in the final version of the game. The enemy soldiers will not be included in that level, as they are placed for demo purposes. You will be able to test all basic gameplay mechanics, including our stealth system, the A.I., the first crafting material (cotton to bandage) and the first puzzle (a mine, placed outside the second house). Also, the levelling system is live for Katyusha, while the eagle will also have one later on. In this early alpha bersion there are no historical persons and facts mentioned. Also, the trading system is not available at the moment. Most likely we are going to add a vendor at the end of the first level, just for trade and a crafting station.
- The bear has several A.I. issues which are going to be solved, including invulnerability to bullets.
- Some enemy soldiers do not receive the bullet at the right moment when they turn their back on you.
- Rare animation bugs when dying while moving, in 95% of cases you will be fine.
- Several A.I. tweaking needed on the soldiers when you hit them from very large distance and when they are attacked by the eagle.
- Eagle animations when Katyusha is moving are not finalized.
- "X" key gives xp, which means that you can level up if you have a hard time (only available for the first build).
Stay tuned and fοllow Loresoft for more information about Katyusha.
Katyusha is being developed for PC. More platforms will be announced in the future. . Katyusha early alpha demo patch 0.2:
We are excited to let you know that patch 0.2 is live. Here are the patch notes:
- Added the Favorites tab. You can add an item to favorites by highlighting each item then pressing the corresponded number in your keyboard.
- Added Katyusha rifle animations (when idle).
- Added hotbars to enemies.
- Several implementations of new sounds in both Katyusha and enemies.
- Bears can be killed with the rifle
- Fixed rock collider from box to polygon to match graphics
- Fixed sprite - graphic for bear to match ground level
- Fixed UI to scale correctly on different screen size
- We have added and testing blood/hit effects to enemies.
- Eagle levelling system with skills.
- We will add an Advanced Stealth System which relies on 75% and 95% hits as well. Harder enemies like bears and soldiers will need a higher percentage, thus you will be able to do stealth kills. Otherwise you do a single hit like now.
Nordic Game Discovery Contest
Loresoft will take part in Athens Games Festival 2018 at Helexpo Marousi, Athens (booth A8). We are also nominees for one place in the Nordic Game Discovery contest. Among the 80 games of Athens Games Festival, only 3, one of which is Katyusha, will compete for a place in the Nordic Game Discovery. Katyusha is also nominated for the People's Choice Award of Athens Games Festival 2018.. Katyusha v0.217: Random loot. armor and crafting - December upgrades:
We have just updated Katyusha to v2.017 which includes the random loot system. Here are the patch notes:
- Random loot: You can now kill enemy soldiers and wolves for random loot. You can collect those items by pressing the Action button (E).
- Placeholders: You can collect 5 items in crates at the beginning of the level, using the action button. Those are just placeholders at the moment and will be removed in a future patch.
- Materials that you get from loot are used as armor, weapons and crafting materials. For example snake skin is used to make skin boots. Currently beside cotton used as crafting material for first aid, there is no active crafting for the armor and weapon materials. We are thinking of adding them either for direct crafting through inventory, or using crafting stations. This is under consideration/discussion with the community.
- Dynamic weather changes.
- Several improvements in A.I.: Increased visual detection and attack speed in some enemies (bear 1 at/sec and soldier 0.5 at/sec)
In the next December update we will add:
- Expansion of the first level so that it has a form which will be close to the one of the final version.
In future updates we will add:
- 2 levels (the final version of demo will have 2 levels).
- Plenty of items to find in random loot, such as armor, weapons and mods.
- NPCs and quests. Grandfather in the first level and various NPCs in the 2nd level will give you optional quests. Katyusha can either complete levels straightforward with only her quest to find her boyfriend or also do secondary quests.
Thanks for your support.
Please also support us in http://www.Loresoft.gr.. Merry Christmas with level expansion!:
It's Christmas but in Loresoft we are still working in Katyusha, so now we are proud to announce the expansion of our demo level in Katyusha early alpha v 0.218.
With our new update the demo level has been expanded.
Here are the version 0.218 patch notes:
- Bigger level: Double the size, double the experience. You can now loot more animals and enemy soldiers, while more loot will be added to the next patch.
- Free roam areas: You are now able to loot as free roam inside each level.
- Bridge: A new environmental element has been added: Bridges.
- Misc: Various elements, such as caves and surprise traps have been added.
The next patches will focus in loot, crafting and quests.
Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year!
Thank you for your support!
Magic 2014 Warsmith Deck Key download for pc [Patch]
Unreal 2: The Awakening download for pc ocean of games
Fantasy Grounds - A09: Rogue Wizard (PFRPG) [pack]
Rocksmith 2014 Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun download exe
Magic matchstick crack patch download
Hentai MineSweeper - Endless Mode Torrent Download [hacked]
RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard - Original Soundtrack download 2gb ram
Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 Collector's Edition [Xf...
King of Texas Soundtrack and Artbook activation code and serial number
BEEP Free Download [Patch]