Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)
Genre: Action, Indie, Sports
Release Date: 15 Dec, 2016
I really love this game! The game-mechanics are unique!
It's hard to play for newbies, but absolutely recommended for those who search a competitive "non-standard" game.. I've only played for a short time, but I can already tell you a few things for sure about this game:
- it's gorgeous
- it's got that delicious pure yomi feel without being a traditional fighter
- nothing is horribly wrong with it, it's well made, it feels good to play
Things I wish were there or were a bit different:
- Online multiplayer would of course be amazing
- I can't actually tell yet if the high scores for the singleplayer mode are online or not. If they are, there are very few other people playing so far! If they aren't, the choices of default scores are a little odd.
- The menus are really cool, but take a bit too long to navigate sometimes. It's quite a few button presses to get into a match. This isn't a big deal.
- keyboard controls kinda suck. you probably want to be able to play with a controller. I wish it were a little easier to move precisely with keyboard.. Pure mind games. Every aspect of the game maximizes the amount of trickery, deceit and figuring out the insides of your opponent. Like a fighting game distilled to a core of the battle between 2 minds. The fight is direct, there are no obstacles in-between, no cover to hide, just you and your opponent face to face, the duel taking place inside your heads.
It's best to play this game with a good amount of different people, perfect for tournaments, game nights, LAN parties, local multiplayer gatherings or even board game events! Because the matches are short and interesting to watch, as long as you keep changing the players up, nobody will get bored if they like mind games (if they don't, then again: it's pretty fun to watch close matches). It can both be played casually and competitively, too. There's not that much to learn about the game for it to be competitive, anyone can pick it up really quickly, really, you can invite anyone to play, quickly explain it and 5 minutes later, they beat you (true story). The real competitive part is that of how attentive a player is, you need to concentrate into your opponent's actions to play really well, there's no real skill cap, you just have to be better at it than your opponent. (note that reaction plays a very trivial role here, it's not a reflex game)
A tournament was actually the way I discovered this brilliant game.
This can still effectively be played with one friend over and over again or even singleplayer, too! If you're into this sort of stuff, the AI poses a good challenge and often feels like a real person but nothing beats playing this with your opponent sitting right next to you and hearing them furiously control the sticks and click the buttons while the real fight is in your minds, trying to figure out your opponent and outsmart them, real-time.
Note that the game has no online multiplayer but this is to be expected: it has to be real-time without any latency and, in this game, feeling your enemy right next to you is magical.
Controllers highly recommended, if you have custom controllers (not xbox), it will be hard to setup but it's definitely doable and I hope to soon make a guide on how to do just that.
My only real complaint is that some color themes are not very clear (there is also a random colors theme for some reason) and one of my friends disapproved of the visual style completely.
My other complaint is that I don't have many friends :(
Just be sure that you will like playing mind games with your friends, there isn't much content here and all of it revolves around this "fast paced mind-reading competition".
Blueprint Word: Classroom download exe
Ayre keygen razor1911 download
Ocean's Crabellum Download key serial number
Ritter Download] [full version]
M.A.C.S. download for windows 7
Crucible Falls: Together Forever game hacked
Negligee: Love Stories (c) - Artbook download utorrent for android
TDP5 Arena 3D key serial
Infinite Gateway Activation Code [Patch]