Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)
How to lose weight and not gain weight again? A question that worries many women. After all, it is not enough to throw a couple of extra pounds, it is important not to return them.
Compliance with a diet for weight loss, exhaustion of the body with numerous workouts in the gym and, finally, the goal is achieved - you said goodbye to the hated kilos. The most important thing in the fight against excess weight is an integrated approach to solving the problem. It’s not difficult to choose a diet for weight loss; you can choose sports classes individually, depending on your abilities and aspirations. But in order to maintain your figure, pay attention to some important tips:
- Count calories and eat according to plan: breakfast, lunch, dinner;
- Eat correctly (if you did not eat fatty foods during the diet, then it is not recommended to start after losing weight; limit the use of flour and sweets);
- Do not forget about sports and lead an active lifestyle (move as much as possible, because movements stimulate metabolic processes);
- Try to get rid of bad habits (smoking, alcohol);
- Do not be afraid of “breakdowns” (do not scold yourself when you break loose and eat something tasty but terribly high-calorie. Just pack up, count calories and convince yourself that it was a day off, and eat the next day as usual. It is not recommended to exhaust starving yourself, as this can lead to a new breakdown);