爱达荷州立大学中国学生学者联谊会

Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)

所有标记为“Keto”的讨论 (232)

讨论 回复 最新活动

Reasons Why Keto Viante Diet is Really Effective!

It still looks to me this weight loss has missed its chance. I need a good commitment from you. This column is going to offer a number of s…

由Ronie Levis开始

0 2019 年2 月2日

Get Flat Belly Stomach In 7 Days No Diet No Exercise

Increased vegetable intake is directly associated with a lower risk of chronic disease largely because of the polyphenols they contain. Low…

由tanyajack开始

0 2019 年1 月28日

Can ketosis be dangerous?

There are five variations of the Ketogenic Diet which have been published in medical literature as effective treatments for diseases that h…

由tanyajack开始

0 2019 年1 月21日

Are ketogenic diets harmful?

The Keto diet emphasizes weight loss through fat-burning. The goal is to quickly lose weight and ultimately feel fuller with fewer cravings…

由ebisimark0013开始

0 2019 年1 月21日

Can you eat beans on keto?

A ketogenic (or ‘keto’) diet is an extremely-low carbohydrate diet that is sometimes used as a medical treatment for certain groups of peop…

由dharani0022开始

0 2019 年1 月20日

What fast food can I eat on keto?

The keto diet changes the way your body converts food into energy. Eating a lot of fat and very few carbs puts you in ketosis, a metabolic…

由ebisimark0013开始

0 2019 年1 月19日

What fast food can I eat on keto?

The keto diet changes the way your body converts food into energy. Eating a lot of fat and very few carbs puts you in ketosis, a metabolic…

由ebisimark0013开始

0 2019 年1 月19日

What snacks can I have on a keto diet?

The ketogenic diet  a high-fat and very low-carb eating plan  can be tough to start. After all, it’s likely a radical departure from the wa…

由tanyajack开始

0 2019 年1 月19日

What do you eat on a ketogenic diet?

The “keto” in a ketogenic diet comes from the fact that it allows the body to produce small fuel molecules called “ketones”. This is an alt…

由dharani0022开始

0 2019 年1 月19日

Does keto diet affect fertility?

The ketogenic diet (or keto diet, for short) is a low-carb, high-fat diet that offers many health benefits. In fact, over 20 studies show t…

由rexlinemouliya开始

0 2019 年1 月14日

RSS

Local News

© 2024   Created by Webmaster.   提供支持

报告问题  |  用户协议