爱达荷州立大学中国学生学者联谊会

Chinese Association of Idaho State University (CAISU)

tanyajack 的讨论 (490)

已开始的讨论(490) 回复 最新活动

Why does night vision get worse with age?

Their surface is covered in blood vessels that expand when they’re irritated or infected. That gives your eyes the red look. Eyestrain can…

由 tanyajack 在 Discussions 中开始

0 2019 年1 月22日

What is a silent heart attack in diabetes?

At least 68% of people 65 years of age with DM die of some form of HD; 16% die of stroke . Other risk factors, such as high blood pressure,…

0 2019 年1 月21日

Should I get my eyes checked while pregnant?

A cataract is a clouding that appears on the lens of the eye, leading to a loss in vision. Cataracts can vary in size and thus in the effec…

0 2019 年1 月21日

Can ketosis be dangerous?

There are five variations of the Ketogenic Diet which have been published in medical literature as effective treatments for diseases that h…

0 2019 年1 月21日

How can I reduce my stress levels?

Most of the tips we’ve suggested provide immediate relief, but there are also many lifestyle changes that can be more effective in the long…

0 2019 年1 月19日

How do you stay fit in old age?

A person’s daily calorie needs depend on their height, weight, muscle mass, activity level and several other factors. Older adults may need…

0 2019 年1 月19日

What snacks can I have on a keto diet?

The ketogenic diet  a high-fat and very low-carb eating plan  can be tough to start. After all, it’s likely a radical departure from the wa…

0 2019 年1 月19日

21 Legit Ways To Make Money Online

Making money is not in digital networking, content selling, Google adds. Most of us have bored to death with the money-making schemes that…

0 2019 年1 月18日

How does low magnesium affect the body?

Magnesium, an abundant mineral in the body, is naturally present in many foods, added to other food products, available as a dietary supple…

0 2019 年1 月18日

How often should you get your eyes checked after 60?

You’ve probably heard someone say, “Eat your carrots, they’re good for your eyes.” You may have also seen advertisements for nutritional su…

0 2019 年1 月18日

RSS

Local News

© 2024   Created by Webmaster.   提供支持

报告问题  |  用户协议